Saturday, March 24, 2012

Our ideas of what life was like 150 years ago



Here are Room 5's ideas about what would life have been like 150 years ago?
150 years ago we were all animals. But one day an animal turned into a human. They could invent paint by picking berries and squashing the berries to make paint.
150 years ago I think there were dinosaurs, cavemen too, They had rock T.Vs.
150 years ago cavemen and dinosaurs lived in a very old world with houses that were smashed and shops that were smashed.
The ice breakers are around then. They are ships that are special. They break ice that is as thick as the classroom.
150 years ago I think there are dinosaurs around and I think cavemen and I also think there was no paint.


I think that in the olden days people drive cars and the Roman people used spears for food.
150 years ago I think just my mums mum had the only car in the world!! and only there were dinosaurs around.
I think there were people that used to live in a cave. I think there were dinosaurs that lived in different caves to the people. I think there were no cars. I think there were no houses. I think there were no rainbows. I think there were no colours. I think there were no pieces of paper.
150 years ago I think there were carts. There were not colours and no rainbows. 
150 year ago I think dinosaurs were here and I know that they did bite and it was a long time ago it happened.
150 years ago they used carriages. I wonder why? They didn't invent TV. Why didn't they invent computers?
There were T.Rex's, Teradactyls and long necks. They had to use fire on sticks for light.
I think the school was born. I think my Granny was alive then. There home was not any colours. It was all plain. 
150 years ago I think wild animals ran across the houses and you had to ride horses.
150 years ago there was very poor people who had to eat roots. There were dinosaurs and I don't think cars were invented. There was no electricity. People couldn't listen to the radio and the TV or telephones or ipods and that was very sad. 
I think that people lived in a car. There were no TV's around.
150 years ago I think there were no TV colour programmes. People were hunting for dinosaur bones.
150 years ago there were dinosaurs and there was olden days.
I think the dinosurs were alive when it was 150 years ago. I wonder what it would be like living with the dinosaurs and I wonder what the dinosaurs looked like.

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying reading about dinosaurs roaming earth with the caveman 150 years ago - bless their hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...