Monday, July 30, 2012

Rings, Bar and ropes at Omni.



Boing! Boing! Boing! goes the trampoline.
Swing, swing I go on the rope.
I tried to not fall in the lava.
I went on the spring board,
We did running, stretching, swinging and bouncing.
By Callum

Bounce, I go on the spring board.
Splat, I land on the blue mat.
Bounce, here I go on the trampoline.
We learnt to do tucks.
To do tucks you have to tuck your knees.
Squish, squash goes the foam pit.
Jump...I go into the foam pit!
Lachlan

I did jumps on the beam.  I did not fall off.
We jumped into a pool of foam at the end.
I went on the trampoline.  I did tucks and I did star-jumps.
I had a lot of fun at the Omni Gym.
When I jumped on the springboard it felt as if I was flying!
Fionn

2 comments:

  1. Dear Nicole you do an exellent omni gym. I know you will do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liy what a fantastic presentaion on gymnastics. I liked the videos you picked.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...