Friday, November 9, 2012

Retelling a fairy tale, legend, myth or fable

Retelling Fairy Tales, Fables and Legends on PhotoPeach


Retelling a fairy tale, legend, myth or fable

We are learning to speak clearly and confidently in front of an audience.
I can do this if I-
·       Speak slowly and clearly.
·       Use a loud voice others can hear.
·       Look at my audience when I am speaking
·       Am organized, by marking the pages/pictures I am going to show.

We are learning to retell our favourite fairy tale, legend, myth or fable.
I can do this if I-
·       Introduce the title, author and illustrator.
·       Tell the audience what kind of story it is…fairy tale, legend, myth or fable.
·       Introduce the characters and talk about where the story takes place.
·       Retell the events in sequence – beginning/problem/solution/conclusion.
·       Use language related to the story.
·       Talk about what is happening in two illustrations.
·       Give appropriate answers to questions about the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...