Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thank you Room 8 From Mrs Greatbatch

Dear Mrs Jarvis and Room 8,
 
Thank-you so much for the delicious shared lunch we had today and for the fantastic
card you made for me!Open-mouthed smile I love reading all of your lovely messages.
The cook book is on display in my kitchen already!  Thank-you Rolling on the floor laughing
 
I have had such a wonderful time working with the children of Room 8 over the last 12 weeks – you can
all be very proud of the excellent attitude and approach you have to your work and learning. Plus you
were all such fun to be with!!
 
I look forward to popping in when I can,saying hello and perhaps hearing some of you read!
Look after Mrs Jarvis please – she is a very special teacher in many ways Smile
 
take care and be good Smile with tongue out
 
Love Miss Greatbatch   xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...